Fort Worth Guy Dies After Electronic Cigarette Explodes

Fort Worth Guy Dies After Electronic Cigarette Explodes

William Eric Brown passed away because of “penetrating injury from exploding vaporizer pen,” based on the medical examiner

What things to Know

  • William Eric Brown died after an electric tobacco cigarette exploded and cut their carotid artery, in line with the Tarrant County healthcare Examiner.
  • He passed day that is away several the event, in the hospital, whenever health practitioners attempted to eliminate a three-inch bit of steel from their head.
  • His grandmother, Alice Brown, said she hoped other people would recognize the hazards of vape pens.

A Fort Worth guy died week that is last a digital tobacco cigarette he had been utilizing exploded, cutting an important artery inside the neck, based on the Tarrant County Medical Examiner.

William Eric Brown, 24, died Jan. 29 at John Peter Smith Hospital because of “penetrating upheaval from exploding vaporizer pen,” the medical examiner stated, noting shrapnel through the blast severed their left carotid artery. More →